Thursday, May 16, 2013

Re: Protestant View of Mariology


Banned
 
Join Date: March 5, 2013
Posts: 3
Religion: catholic
Default Re: Protestant View of Mariology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Samson View Post
The title of the thread is Protestant view of Mariology.

Later in the OP you asked,



Since non-Catholics do not practice Mariology and you posted your question in the non-Catholic forums, I assumed you were seeking non-Catholic responses to your question which would render the answer I gave completely on topic.

I'll bow out. Please accept my apologies for misunderstanding what you attempted to convey in the OP.

Have a blessed day.
all though i have been to Fatama , mejo-gorie-- and a few other places-- on the discovery of mary--

back in 1995 - when attending a mary presentation in california -- by some Marian- priests- after they did the presentation- they asked us to write our petitions on a paper and put them on a alter that held a statute of mary-- so that she could interced for our prayer requests--

i had an odd experience-- that God the Holy Spirit -- started quoting Ex 20 -- in my mind--
as follows--


3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

so i choose not to present petitions to this spiritual entity--
God Jesus the Holy Spirit answers my requests--

so i am excluded for this religious practice

No comments:

Post a Comment